You will enjoy watching this fellow from the West Indies.Chris Gayle is the name.If ever there is cricket to watched and u see that name come up anywhere watch it, i`m telling you now, watch this guy.Mr Gayle can hit that little ball very, very, very hard.Also worth a mention here is one Mr Pollard who hit one that had his teammates scurrying for cover on the bench and an opponent looking to the heavens for a ball that finally landed somewhere in the stands.I`m a video of that one is doing the rounds on the world wide web.
That Bidvest and that Cape side that beat the mighty Kazier Chiefs managed only two shot off target for the entire 120 minutes should tell enough about that game. Although, as usual, there was plenty for those in the midst of a mid life crisis to keep the eyes busy in the stands.They sang and shook what their mamas gave the whole those excuses for soccer players did whatever it was they were doing on the field meant for football.
Saw more of the Harry Gwala Stadium than I did Katlego Mashego in that final before the final.I saw somewhere that the former Supersport striker is worth THREE MILLION. I am positive the currency is no longer in use.The Orlando Pirates are known for wanting change when things are not going their way, however calling for a substitute to be substituted is testimony to the player`s contribution to the cause.
I have decided to become a card carrying member of Mamelodi Sundowns FC.My fellow green bottle are advised to follow suit.After every home win there is enough beer flowing there to keep the SAB truck in the township for at half a day to offload.So i`m buying my brazilian attire and for the next season i will be doing the samba Pretoria style.
What else happened........oh!Chelsea won the premier league in the English land.Those guys have really done their bit for the population, plenty of little juniors celebrating with the happy daddies.They all forgot it was Mothers Day, not one mother in sight!
I think Formula is tad little boring especially because that no refuelling rule.It starts out slowly because the cars are carrying a lot of fuel and then the whole mystery of strategies is now not there.Bernie better be careful...fas could be lost.
A player playing as badly as Tiger Woods should not have even 10 people following him around the golf course.That`s all I have to say about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment